- Ubirr art site is now OPEN from 2pm until sunset, the Magela Creek is 0.45m and open to high clearance 4WD.
- In Kakadu for the Easter long weekend? Join our ranger guided talks at Nourlangie from 9am Friday and Monday. Enjoy sunset at Nawurlandga lookout, hike up Mirrai lookout for a panoramic view of the park, head down south of the park to Motor Car Falls and Boulder Creek, join a Yellow Water cruise or enjoy Kakadu cultural Tours Ubirr comb which includes a cultural cruise on the East Alligator river and a guided sunset tour of Ubirr rock. Take a scienic flight over Jim Jim and Twin Falls, or visit the Warradjan cultural centre or the Bowali visitor centre – both are open this Easter weekend. Be safe and enjoy your stay.
- Kakadu Cultural Tours are offering an Ubirr combo over the Easter weekend, starting on Friday the 25th through to Monday the 28th of March. The tour includes pick up from Jabiru at 2pm with a maximum of 20 passengers then a relaxing cultural cruise on the East Alligator river and then a guided tour of Ubirr art site finishing with a stunning sunset before returing to Jabiru at 7.30 pm. For bookings please contact Kakadu Cultural Tours on 1800525238
- Water facilities – Due to seasonal conditions, we recommend boiling water from campgrounds and day use areas for at least 10 minutes prior to consumption.
- April is Discovery Month in Kakadu! Join us for activities happening daily accross the entire month including walks, talks, seminars, traditional art workshops, art markets and didgeridoo performances. For full program details visit http://www.parksaustralia.gov.au/kakadu/do/discovery-month.html
|Kakadu Highway||Open||There have been buffalo sightings on the highway at the southern end of the park, please drive with care.|
|Old Jim Jim Road||Closed||Road closure due to high water levels.|
|South Alligator region|
|Mamukala wet lands||Open|
|Red Lily Billabong||Closed||Due to seasonal conditions.|
|Bucket Billabong||Closed||Due to seasonal conditions.|
|Alligator Billabong||Closed||Due to seasonal conditions.|
|2 Mile Hole Billabong||Closed||Due to seasonal conditions.|
|4 Mile Hole Billabong||Closed||Due to seaonal conditions.|
|West Alligator Head||Closed||Due to seasonal conditions.|
|Bowali Visitor Centre||Open||Visitor Centre and Tourist Information Services are open from 8am to 5pm daily.|
|Bowali bike and walking track||Open|
|Malabanjbanjdju Tent area||Open|
|Malabanjbanjdju Caravan area||Closed||
|East Alligator region|
|Ubirr||Open||From 2pm until sunset.
|Magela Creek (road to Ubirr)||Open||High clearance 4WD as the water levels currently at 0.45m
|Cahills Crossing||Closed||The crossing is CLOSED due to high water levels as of 23/01/2016
|Manngarre rainforest walk||Closed||Due to seasonal conditions|
|Bardedjilidji walk||Closed||Due to seasonal conditions|
|Sandstone & river bush walk||Closed||Seasonal closure as of 27/11/2015.|
|Merl Campground||Closed||Seasonal closure as of the 27/01/2016|
|Nourlangie||Open||Ranger guided talks Mondays and Fridays from 9 am.
|Nawurlandja Lookout walk||Open||Ranger guided talks everTuesday 5pm until sunset.
|Anbangbang Billabong walk||Closed||Walk closed for visitor safety due to high water level.|
|Gubara Pools walk||Open||Day use only. Crocodiles can move into this areas at any time. Please call Bowali Visitor Centre on 08 8938 1120 to report any sightings.|
|Nanguluwur art site walk||Open||Buffalo have been sighted in this area.|
|Muirella Park Campground||Closed|
|Sandy Billabong Campground||Closed|
|Bubba walk||Closed||The walk has been closed for visitor safety as there have been Buffalo sightings.|
|Mirrai Lookout walk||Open||.|
|Yellow Water region|
|Yellow Water Boardwalk||Closed||Seasonal closure 20/12/2015.
|Yellow Water Road||Closed||The Yellow Water Cruise departs from Home Billabong boat ramp.|
|Yellow Water boat ramp||Closed||Fisherman can access Home billabong boat ramp.|
|Home Billabong walk||Closed||Seasonal closure as of 21/12/14.|
|Home Billabong boat ramp||Open||The Yellow Water Cruise departs from Home Billabong boat ramp. Due to high water levels at boat ramp please be cautious when launching boats.
|Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre||Open||Hours – Open daily from 9am – 5pm
|Mardugal Campground 1 (Caravan)||Closed||High water levels at boat ramp please be cautious when launching boats.|
|Mardugal Campground 2 (Tent)||Open|
|Mardugal Billabong Walk||Closed||Seasonal closure as of the 18/12/2015.|
|Jim Jim Billabong Campground||Closed||Seasonal closure as of the 18/12/2015.|
|Jim Jim Falls and Twin Falls region|
|Jim Jim Falls||Closed||Seasonal closure as of the 5/11/2015.|
|Twin Falls||Closed||Seasonal closure as of the 5/11/2015.|
|Garnamarr Camp Ground||Closed||Seasonal closure as of the 5/11/2015.|
|Budjmi Lookout Walk||Closed||Seasonal closure as of the 5/11/2015.|
|Barrk Marlam Bushwalk||Closed||Seasonal closure as of the 16/10/2015.
|Twin Falls Plateau Walk||Closed||Seasonal closure as of the 16/10/2015.
|Bilkbilkmi (Graveside Gorge)||Closed||Seasonal closure as of the 5/11/2015.|
|Mary River region|
|Gunlom||Closed||Seasonal closure as of the 7/12/2015.|
|Maguk||Closed||Seasonal closure as of the 9/12/2015.
|Gungurul Lookout & River Walk||Open|
|Jarrangbarnmi (Koolpin Gorge)||Closed||Seasonal closure as of the 5/11/2015.|
|Guratba/Gimbat Day Use Area||Closed||Seasonal closure.|
|Ikoymarrwa Rock Holes||Open||4WD only. Day use only. Crocodiles can move into the area at any time. Please call Bowali Visitor Centre on 08 8938 1120 to report any sightings.|
|Giyamungkurr (Black Jungle Springs)||Closed|